Wednesday 7 September 2011

Sweet Lord baby Jesus!

I've done it guys.

I've signed up for the Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation.

I thought it a fabulous idea to completely expose myself (I view potential for public humiliation as a real motivator) to all and sundry on my journey of personal improvement. Air my dirty laundry if you will. In truth, participating in the 12WBT and documenting the details is a clever ploy, a dastardly plan, which I'm hoping will keep my fingers on the keyboard and out of the cookie jar. Damn you cookie jar!..

Stay tuned for updates as I hit the road (running if Michelle has any say in the matter) to a healthier, trimmer and pain free me. Join me for the highs and lows, the tears and happiness...oh, and the embarrassing images of me in my scanties holding up the Courier Mail. 

Official kick off is Monday, 12 September...Give me strength.

www.12wbt.com
 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete