Tuesday 7 August 2012

Rich, Happy & Hot?

That sounds great to me!

My new virtual friend and business school teacher Marie Forleo, informs me her goal is simple: to deliver the most impactful business-building + life-shifting strategies ever encountered, in one powerful weekend.

Rich Happy & Hot™ LIVE is a 2.5 day annual event in NYC that brings together 250+ women entrepreneurs from every corner of the globe to share ideas, gain skills, and stay on the cutting edge of small business growth.



That’s what I’m talking about virtual friend...

Ok Marie. I’m in an Empire State of Mind - count me in!

I'm deeply grateful and super excited to be doing this. It takes me one step closer to living my dream to add more value to my life through encouraging and empowering others to enhance their own.
Brace yourself NYC –TLT is going to be in-the-house.

Sing it with me. Let's hear it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UjsXo9l6I8

Loving you, loving me...TLT x


No comments:

Post a Comment