Monday 29 October 2012

Ooh baby. That's it...right there!


In hot pursuit of your true desires? Treat them like a lover.

Serenade them, caress them, woo them, excite them. Show them some respect. Realise they may be shy so give them time to come to you. Act like you want them. Make them want you too. 

Personally, I mix it up. Yah, I like to keep it spicy! And today i'm bringing it with a little New Kids on the Block.

Hey, desires...this one's for you.

Step by step ooh baby
Gonna get to you girl
Step by step ooh baby
Really want you in my world

Step, step, step
Step by step

Step one, we can have lots of fun
Step two, there's so much we can do
Step three, it's just you for me
Step four, I can give you more
Step five, don't you know that the time has arrived

Loving you, loving me...TLT x 

No comments:

Post a Comment