Thursday 22 November 2012

How do I keep my coat so shiny?

It's said unless you're a food brand, people on social media don't care about what you're eating. If that's true, why are people continually posting pics of their dinner and more importantly - asking how I keep my coat so shiny?

I can't ignore the masses any longer, so here it is...

Hulk smoothie, breakfast of champions



100g natural thick yoghurt with live cultures
1/2 cup milk (your choice of organic dairy, soy, rice, almond, coconut) - I use coconut water instead of milk
1 teaspoon honey
1 handful baby spinach leaves
1 banana
1 teaspoon ground flaxseed (linseed) or whole chia seed
½ cup ice


Combine the yoghurt, milk, honey, spinach, banana, flaxseed and ice into a blender.
Blend until smooth, green and creamy.
Serve immediately and enjoy.


This recipe is from www.thehealthychef.com


Loving you, loving me...TLT x

No comments:

Post a Comment