Tuesday 4 December 2012

One bad ass mamma you best respect!

On my recent visit to NYC I experienced Hurricane Sandy's (a real holiday treat) fury.

Although i'm blissfully aware (and in awe) of her almighty and powerful presence, Sandy was a stern reminder that there ain't no disrespecting the greatest Mamma of them all - Mother Nature. She dazzles us with her spectacular lightness in one moment, then humbles us with fierce darkness the next.

This Mamma so fat - she influences the tides!  

We get it girl - you're the boss. Respect. 
 
Meantime, as for Miss Sandy dropping in on my whirlwind (pun intended) tour of NYC I refer to Grease - the movie, not the television adaptation for Glee...

"Sandy, baby, I sit and wonder - why-e-eye-eye...
Oh why, you dropped in on me...Sandy baby."



Loving you, loving me...TLT x



No comments:

Post a Comment