Thursday 14 February 2013

Ahoy!


OK, I admit it. The past couple of days have been a pity party for one. That 'one' being me.

Boo-friggin'-hoo.

Oh the unbearable tug-o-war between heart and head! Frankly, it's been a complete bore. Agonising about my decision to pursue new things. Pondering the prospect of losing my place and reputation among my peers. Whimpering at the self imposed barrage of questions relating directly to 'What I'm doing with myself?' and 'Who the heck do I think I am?' No really, what am I doing with myself? Oh dear.  

Thankfully, I've seen the light and realised these are perfectly natural responses to a personal evolution and dare I say it, revolution. See the thing is, when we are experiencing real change - everything seems to be turned upside down. Our insecurities, doubts and fears challenge us and often guide us in the direction of old habits and behaviours that don't necessarily serve us well.
  
This recent experience has assured me that I am the master of my ship. Come hell or high water I will do all I can to protect her and guide her in any direction I so choose. 

So listen up me hearties. If anyone asks, you can tell them that Anna Tamvakis is a Love Activationist and litterateur. Ready and willing to battle the mighty winds and roaring seas so I may feel the sun's tender kiss beyond the storm. Word.

Loving you, loving me...TLT x


No comments:

Post a Comment